This website contains information about Atomic Energy Jobs for Nurse 2022 Recruitment Advertisement No. 2/2022 advertisements also collect today 11 December 2022. Males/Females Candidates belong to all over Pakistan can apply.
Interested young, intelligent, hardworking, and dynamic individuals who are searching for Government Jobs in Atomic Energy Jobs should not miss this opportunity.
11th December 2022
|Education:||Matric, Bachelor, Master, Nursing Diploma|
December 25, 2022
|Company:||Public Sector Organization|
|Address:||PR Administrator, P.O Box No. 10068, Lahore|
Join Our Whatsapp Group for Further Update
Jobs are available for Nurses, Scientific Assistant-I, Tech-III, and Dispatch Riders-III. The age limit is 8 to 35 years according to the advertisement. Matric, Bachelor, Master, or Nursing Diploma holders will be preferred the application before the expiry of the deadline for this job which is briefly described in the advertisement. Candidates carefully read the points which already mention in the advertisement that is given below.
- 3 Years Diploma in Nursing with One Year Midwifery Course duly recognized by PNC with at least two years of experience.
- 3 Years Diploma in Nursing with one year course in ICU/Ward recognized by PNC with at least two years of experience.
- 4 Years BSc Nursing (after Intermediate) duly recognized by PNC.
- MSc Nursing Two Years courses after BSc (Nursing) duly recognized by PNC.
- SA-I BSc (1st Division) in Mechanical Imaging Technology.
- SA-I BSc (First Division) with Chemistry/in Radio Pharmacy.
- Matriculation with Science Minimum 2nd Division with at least 50% Marks with six years of experience in
- the Radiology Department.
Dispatch Rider – III:
- Matriculation at least Second Class with Motor Cycle License with two years relevant experience.
|Job Category||Public Sector Organization|