The Forest Department of the Government of KP has issued advertising for the recruitment of young, physically fit, and active persons for the Division Forest Division Peshawar (Divisional Forest Officer Range Management Region-I Peshawar Jobs 2022).
According to the Government of KPK Recruitment Policy, the Forest Department KP Divisional Forest Officer Range Management Region – I Peshawar is seeking eligible candidates on a regular basis.
23rd November 2022
|Education:||Literate, Matric, Intermediate|
December 09, 2022
|Company:||Forest Department KPK|
|Address:||Divisional Forest Officer Range Management Region-I, Peshawar|
Forest Department KPK jobs are openings for Junior Clerks, Forest Guards, and Drivers. Residents of Bannu, Lakki Marwat, North Waziristan, Karak, Peshawar, Khyber, Mardan, Swabi, Charsadda, Mohmand, Bajaur, Kurram, Orakzai, South Waziristan, Dera Ismail Khan, Tank, Kohat, Hangu, and Nowshera are encouraged to apply.
Junior Clerks (BPS-11):
- Educational Qualifications: Secondary School Certificate from a recognized Board.
- Skills Requirements: 30 Words Per Minute Typing Speed.
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years
Forest Guards (BPS-08):
- Minimum Education: Intermediate with Science (FSc)
- Minimum Height: 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Minimum Chest Requirements: 32 to 34 Inches
- Marathon Race: 3 Kilometers in 12 Minutes
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 25 Years
- Educational Needed: Literate
Skills Requirements: LTV Driving License Holders
- Experience: At least three years of driving experience
- Age Limit: Minimum 20 Years & Maximum 45 Years
|Job Category||Other Departments|