- Sipahi Clerk
- Sipahi Cook
- Sipahi General Duty
- Sipahi Mess Waiter
- Sub Inspector General Duty
Sindh Pakistan Rangers are recruiting Sipahi General Duty, Sub Inspector General Duty, Hawaldar/Naik, Sipahi Clerk, Sipahi Cook, Khateeb, Sipahi Mess Waiter, Misalchi, Dhobi, Plumber, Electrician, Mason, Painter, and Khakrob.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for these employment opportunities must complete the educational and physical requirements. Primary, Middle and Intermediate education is required.
Quotas are distributed as follows: Open Merit – 7.5%, Punjab including ICT – 50%, Sindh rural – 11.4%, Sindh Urban – 7.6%, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa – 11.5%, Balochistan – 6%, FATA – 3%, Gilgit Baltistan – 1%. , AJK – 2%, minority – 5%.
Academic Requirements for Rangers Jobs 2022:
- Sub Inspector General Duty: F.A/FSc or Equivalent
- Khatib: Matriculation with dars-i-nizami
- Hawaldar/Nike: Matriculation or equivalent qualification
- Sipahi Clerk: F.A/FSc and 1 year Computer Diploma with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Sipahi GD, Cook, Mess Waiter, Misalchi: Middle Pass
- Enrolled non-combatants: Primary Pass
Physical criteria for employment in the Pakistan Rangers:
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches (Applicant who has higher height well be preferred)
- Chest: 33″ with 1.5″ Inches
- Age limit: 18 to 30 years old.
- Gender: Male
- Application Fee: Applicants applying for positions o
- f BPS-5 or above are required to pay an application processing fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Physical Test: Eligible candidates will be invited to a medical test.
- Written test: Applicants who pass the physical test will be invited to take a written test.
- Psychological test/interview: After the physical and written test, the department will call suitable candidates for a psychological test/interview.
- Final Selection and Medical Test: After the above tests/interviews, candidates will be selected based on merit and invited for a final medical test at Sindh Rangers Hospital Karachi.
Applicants who participate in the tests/interviews must bring original documents such as education/degree documents, CNIC, place of residence and recent photographs with certified copies of these documents.
How to Apply?