Table of Contents
GetGovtJobs.Pk find a new job in Islamabad about Pakistan Science Foundation PSF Scholarships 2022 | STFS Batch No. 6 Pakistan Science Foundation, an autonomous agency under the Ministry of Science and Technology, is seeking submissions for the sixth batch of 500 young students to be selected under the Development Project Science Talent Farming Scheme (STFS).
Talented kids who are passionate about science education and want to pursue a scientific career will be chosen and trained/groomed to become future prominent scientists.
5th December 2022
December 23, 2022
|Company:||Pakistan Science Foundation – PSF|
|Address:||Project Director – STFS, Pakistan Science Foundation, Plot No. 1, Constitution Avenue, G-5/2, Islamabad|
- Students who completed their 10th/SSC/Matric exams in 2022 from solely government-sponsored schools are eligible to apply.
- Students must have a minimum of 60% overall and 70% in four science disciplines, including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology/Computer Science/Technical Subjects.
- iii. Attested copies of the student’s Matric/SSC result card, CNIC/B-Form, and domicile certificate. If the student’s domicile is unavailable, the father’s domicile is admissible for the exam alone, and shortlisted applicants must produce their own domicile at the time of the interview.
- According to STFS’s authorized PC-1, private, semi-government, and other types of schools are not eligible.
- The initial screening/shortlisting will be based on the score as per the following qualifying requirements.
- SSC level of National Curriculum Science Aptitude Test (written test) from English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (25% each).
- I.Q. test on paper (Scenario-based and Shape based).
- Interview/presentation on new ideas.
- Seats will be assigned in accordance with the Federal Government’s quota system, which includes
- Minority and Disability quotas.
- Male and female students have equal opportunities, with a male to female ratio of 50:50.
|Job Category||Other Departments|