Are you looking for a Punjab government job? If so, then you are on the right page. The page describes Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2023. It will also update upcoming Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Advertisements.
The Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab is a government opportunity that recruits highly qualified, energetic, and intelligent individuals or Males/Females. Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department also reserves quotas for Minorities and Disabled Persons.
16th January 2023
|Education:||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, MBBS, Ph.D., Nursing Diploma, ACMA, MBA, Relevant Diploma, M.Phil, MS, ACCA|
January 31, 2023
|Company:||Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab|
|Address:||Primary & Secondary Healthcare, Department Punjab, Lahore|
The Punjab Aids Control Program, the Punjab Human Capital Investment Project, and the ADP Scheme – Strengthening of Primary and Secondary Healthcare Development Wing have all published job openings. These job possibilities are offered in several districts around Punjab Province.
They are based in Attock, Bahawalnagar, Bahawalpur, Bhakkar, Chakwal, Chiniot, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hafizabad, Jhang, Jhelum, Kasur, Khanewal, Khushab, Lahore, Vehari, Toba Tek Singh, Sialkot, Sheikhupura, Sargodha, Sahiwal, Rahim Yar Khan, Rawalpindi, Rajanpur, Okara, Narowal, Nankana Sahib, Muzaffargarh, Multan, Mianwali, Mandi Bahauddin, Lodhran, and Layyah.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab will recruit Managers, Research Scientists, Virologists/Microbiologists, Epidemiologists, Treatment Coordinators, M&E Specialists, M&E Officers, Medical Lab Technologists, Outreach Workers, Psychologists, Case Managers, Laboratory Assistants, Computer Operators, Drivers, Dispatch Riders, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Sweepers, Deputy Directors, Budget & Accounts Officers, Planning Assistants, Medical Officers, Paediatricians, Charge Nurses, and Female Care Takers.
According to the eligibility conditions, energetic and hardworking individuals with Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, MBBS, Ph.D., Nursing Diploma, ACMA, MBA, Relevant Diploma, M.Phil, MS, ACCADegrees are applicable to get employment on vacant seats.
Deputy Directors – Audit & Accounts:
- ACMA/CA from a recognized institute.
- At least 5 to 7 years post-qualification experience in the private/public sector.
Deputy Director Civil:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- At least five years of relevant post-qualification experience.
Deputy Director Architecture:
- BS in Architecture recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- Minimum five years of relevant post-qualification experience.
Budget & Accounts Officers:
- M.Com, MBA, ACCA, or ACMA recognized by the HEC.
- Minimum one year of post-qualification experience.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent qualifications (16 years of education) in Business Administration, Statistics, Management, or Economics from a recognized board.
- Fresh Graduates may also apply.
- MBBS with FCPS Paediatrics or MRCP or other equivalent qualifications.
- MBBS with Postgraduate qualifications like MCPS (Paediatrics) with one-year postgraduate experience in
- the relevant subject in a recognized institute after graduation.
- MBBS Qualifications recognized by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council/Pakistan Medical Commission
- Registered with Pakistan Medical and Dental Council/Pakistan Medical Commission
- One-Year Complete House Job
- BSc Nursing Generic (4 Years) and valid registration from Pakistan Nursing Council
- Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery
- Intermediate (Pre-Medical)
|Job Category||Health Department|