This page shares information about vacancies in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Tribal Affairs Prosecutor’s Office. This KPK Jobs 2022 Public Prosecution Department announcement comes from the Daily Dawn.
Government vacancies are opening in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and the newly merged areas to apply. Quotas for minorities and women are reserved in accordance with government recruitment policies.
Applications are accepted online for the KPK Department of the Interior and Tribal Attorney’s Office vacancies. These places will be recruited through the ETEA Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (www.etea.edu.pk).
20th July 2022
August 08, 2022
|Company:||Prosecution Home & Tribal Affairs Department KPK|
|Address:||Directorate of Prosecution Home & Tribal Affairs Department KPK, Peshawar, KPK, Pakistan|
Currently, the CCP Tribal and Family Prosecution Office are looking for online applications for hiring Computer Operators (BPS-16) And Junior Clerks (BPS-11).
Applicants who wish to be recruited for these career opportunities must meet the eligibility conditions. Zonal quotas are specified in the announcement.
Criteria for Computer Operator Jobs:
- At least a 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology (BCS/BIT 4 years) from a recognized university, OR
- At least a 2nd class bachelor’s degree with a 01 Year diploma in information technology from a recognized Technical Education Council.
- Age limit Maximum: 21 to 32 years old.
- Certificate of secondary education (Matriculation).
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- Age Criteria: 18 to 30 years old.
Age relief will be granted in accordance with government recruitment policy. Applicants must be eligible in all respects before the application deadline.
Officials of state/semi-state bodies must apply with the permission of the relevant departments.
|Job Category||Other Departments|