Through this page, you can see all of the forthcoming and existing job openings that the Overseas Pakistanis Foundation has advertised on this page. The Daily Express newspaper provided the most recent Overseas Pakistanis Foundation OPF Jobs in Pakistan 2022 to GetGovtJobs.Pk. More information is available below, in the advertising, and on the OPF website, www.opf.org.pk, for interested professionals.
Parliamentary legislation for the emigration ordinance led to the establishment of the Overseas Pakistani Foundation in 1979. The business was turned into a public sector enterprise to be run by the Pakistani government. The foundation’s only objective was to protect Pakistanis living abroad and to ensure the well-being of their families.
This job posting for the positions of Assistant Director (Administrative and Ministerial) and Clerk cum Typist has been made public by the OPF. Before the application deadline, qualified candidates with the necessary training and experience may submit their applications.
Male and female candidates from Punjab and Balochistan are both welcome to apply. This job is a contract position.
Administrative and Ministerial Assistant Director:
- A second-class Master’s Degree in business administration, public administration, commerce, or the arts preferably at a public limited firm.
- Three years of relevant experience in administration and personnel management.
- age restriction of 35 (including general age relaxation). Manager cum Typist:
- Intermediate (II Division)
- Thirty words per minute for typing
- Two years worth of experience in a related field.
- 30 is the maximum age allowed.
20th September 2022
October 04, 2022
|Newspaper:||Daily Express newspaper|
|Company:||Overseas Pakistanis Foundation|
|Address:||Director (HR), Overseas Pakistanis Foundation, Shahrah e Jamhuriat, P.O Box No. 1470, G-5/2, Islamabad|
Join Our Whatsapp Group for Further Update
|Job Category||Other Departments|