The National Council for Tibb has advertised various new job openings. So, we prepared this page to inform our visitors about the recent (National Council for Tibb Jobs 2023 in NCT New Vacancies Notice) through the Daily Jang newspaper.
National Council for Tibb is seeking contract teachers. Skilled, competent, and well-disciplined can apply to work at Islamabad National Council for Tibb.
9th May 2023
May 24, 2023
|Company:||National Council for Tibb|
|Address:||Mohammad Ismail (Registrar) Pakistan Academy of Science Building 3 Consitution Sector G5/2, Islamabad|
Join Our Whatsapp Group for Further Update
Jobs are opening at National Council for Tibb as Controller of Examination (BPS-16), Steno Typist (BPS-14), and Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09).
Applicants seeking Jobs from residents of Sindh, Punjab, and Balochistan are encouraged to apply. Bachelor’s qualification holders are all available. A five-year general age relaxation will be granted in the upper age limit.
Controller of Examination (BPS-16):
- Required Qualification: At least Bachelor’s Degree in Arts or Science from a recognized University
- Candidate must be Registered in Tabeeb
- Maximum Age Limit Restriction: 34 years
Steno Typist (BPS-14):
- Minimum Qualification: Minimum Intermediate Pass
- Skills Required: Minimum Shorthand speed of 80 wpm and typing speed of 40 wpm
- Skills Requirements: Expert in Software and Web Application
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (BPS-09):
- Qualification: Matriculation
- Other Skills: Typing speed at least 30 wpm
- Skills Requirements: Computer Literate must be done
- Age Limit: Maximum 25 years